Individual Service providers e.g. Doctors, Dentist, Schools, School Nurses, Children’s Centres, Health Visitors, Youth Groups.
Children are having their needs met through accessing universal services.
Examples of Indicators at this level (this list is not exhaustive)
- Meeting expected developmental milestones for the child’s age
- Stable home environment / good attachments – Carers take advantage of universal services
- Good and effective support networks
- Regular school attendance
- Sexualised behaviours appropriate to age and development