Teenage Relationship Abuse
Abuse in relationships can happen to anyone regardless of age, gender or family situations. It can happen to boys as well as teenagers in same sex relationships.
The information on this page is for professionals working with young people and Parent’s or Carers who are concerned about the issue. You will find information about teenage relationship abuse, the tell-tale signs to look out for, and advice on how to talk to your children or those you are responsible for.
- A guide for friends and family
- Advice and Guidance on domestic abuse for young people
- Top tips for parents
- Crush – Advice for Parents
- Parents and carers leaflet
- Teenage Relationship Abuse Leaflet
- Advice for Parents and Guardians
- A parent’s and carer’s guide to violence and abuse in teenage relationships
- Do you know if your teenager is in an abusive relationship?
- NSPCC Safety Plan & Instructions for Professionals
- NSPCC Safety Plan Guidance Notes for Professionals
- Teenage Relationship Abuse Awareness Leaflet
- My Emergency Safety Plan